When playing paintball for the first time, it is important to use equipment that is reliable. Choosing the best paintball marker for your skill can be a challenge at this stage. With this gun you can easily develop skill while beginning to learn about the game on the whole. Durability is what most beginners need in their guns. Accuracy is another important feature, which most beginners look for in the best paintball marker they buy for the first time. Tippmann 98 Custom is the perfect marker for such beginners who are looking to enhance their skills and enjoy the game. The good thing about the Tippmann 98 Custom is that it is easy to upgrade once you have it.
- Secure Front Sight Springs
- Trigger Pins
- Power tube design that can be locked and unlocked easily
- No need to loosen the ASA bolts for assembly
- Sleek matt finish
- Vertical front grip
- Sling changeability
- Kit for upgrades and maintenance
- The ability to upgrade, modify and maintain is the main selling feature of the Tippmann 98 Custom
- Every beginner wants to be able to have the confidence that they can buy a gun and add to it as they go without having to spend thousands of dollars to buy brand new guns. The Tippmann 98 Custom is a gun that has every feature that a beginner is looking for to start off with.
- This marker is also one of the markers that are easily rented out when you go onto the field for one time plays
- Beginners all around the world know about the versatility of the Tippmann 98 Custom
- The anti-chop technology that is used in the Tippmann guns is excellent for avoiding paint splatters. This further ensures that the gun is easy to clean and maintain as well
- The anti-chop system is a feature, which many paint ballers always look for in their guns. This makes the Tippmann 98 Custom a reliable and consistent gun
- Every bit of this marker allows for upgrades
- You can easily upgrade to cyclone firing features if you find that you need it during your gameplays
- Many paint ballers also look to adding scopes and lasers to the top of the gun and this is possible with the Tippmann 98 Custom
- It is a semi-automatic gun, which is not suited for advanced players. It is a true basic gun for only beginners who are looking to add and upgrade as their skill progresses
Easy to Use
Many beginners find that the Tippmann 98 Custom is the best paintball marker to quench their curiosity about the game. Most kids start off with this marker, as it is the best paintball marker suggested for beginners. They then start adding to the marker as their game and skill progresses. There is no need to go to a professional to get upgrades done on the marker. There are kits available that can be purchased separately and help you add extra features to the marker by yourself. The CO2 tank is included and is a bigger than what most of the standard markers have. The Tippmann 98 Custom is the best paintball marker for a beginner to take up as a hobby at first.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 The Best Paintball Gun - Buyers Guide and Reviews.